Housekeeping Inspector – Courtyard by Marriott Hotel in Mason, Ohio
Hospitality is coming back quickly and it only looks brighter!
Now is the time to advance your career with a new position in housekeeping.
Tell us what days of the week work for you, we are flexible for the right candidate!
- Cleans rooms and public areas with attention to detail. Leads by example.
- Inspects guest rooms and public spaces for cleanliness and proper set up.
- Verifies cleanliness of hotel meets brand/company expectations.
- Ensures guest rooms are cleaned, inspected and ready for check-in each day.
- Prints boards, coordinates work load for all housekeepers.
- Maintains established procedures in room cleaning standards.
- Monitors and maintains level of cleanliness in rooms, suites, storage areas, laundry, rest rooms and public areas.
- Communicates to front desk, maintenance or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Performs stayover room service as needed and handles guest requests.
- Required to work as room attendant, in public areas and in laundry if needed.
- Maintains security of room attendant’s keys, department keys and guest room keys.
- Comply with safety guidelines.
Housekeeping or Hotel Management experience preferred
This hotel operates seven (7) days a week, twenty- four (24) hours per day. All employees both management and hourly must realize this fact and be willing to hold a flexible schedule that includes: nights, weekends and holidays.