This individual will work with the Maintenance Supervisor and Engineers in keeping a safe environment for residents, guests, and employees. They will drive Rockwood vehicles to pick up garbage, parts, and supplies. This person must be able to perform various work orders and preventive maintenance work orders in or on residential homes and/or apartments in a timely manner.
- Sun-Thur, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (Full-Time)
- Strong customer service skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Must work well under pressure and be able to prioritize.
- Good communications skill.
- Attend/complete all required training and in-services
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- English language proficiency
- High school diploma or GED; one to three months related work experience and/or training
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
All employees regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours a week and completed our waiting period are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision & TruHear Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation - available after 90-days of service
- 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal days per calendar year after 90-days of service
- Holiday pay for all hourly employees that work a designated holiday - no waiting period
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(B) with match and no waiting period to begin deferrals
- Group Life Insurance & AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance & AD&D
- Critical Illness
- Critical Accident
- Identity Theft Protection Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, Pet Bereavement, Personal Leave, Family Leave, and Military Leave
Additional perks include:
- Free soup and discounted meal prices
- Food Pantry, Free/Discreet
- Employee Financial Assistance Fund (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Continuing Education Scholarships (Rockwood Residents' Foundation Benefits)
- Paid Job Shadowing opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for Nursing Assistant Certification
- Employee Bus Pass Program – Deep discount
- Free Fitness Center access for employees and a guest on campus
- Employee Health and Wellness Program [participation results in discounted monthly insurance premiums]
- Payroll deductions for coffee and meals at our restaurants
- Ability to purchase discounted Premiere Movie Passes
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Years of Service Celebrations and Awards
- Encourage and support promotions from within
Environment: Fair, fun, kind, caring, safe, diverse, family-like atmosphere, collaborative