Restaurant Assistant Manager ? Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Why YOU could be the Key Ingredient?
Are you a charismatic Restaurant Assistant Manager who fosters a lively and hospitable restaurant culture? Is creating the ultimate dining experience your top priority? If so, your talent will contribute to the success of your restaurant! Under the leadership of your General Manager, you will inspire your Team and set the tone for your restaurant. By using your Guest-first mentality, you will strengthen your restaurant through coaching, developing and providing a nurturing work place. Your direction will guide FoodFirst Global Restaurants to the end goal - a great meal for EACH and EVERY Guest.
You will succeed with FoodFirst Global Restaurants if you:
- Focus on creating a Guest-first culture each and every day;
- Have energy! Ideally two years of high-volume Restaurant Assistant Management experience is preferred;
- Are passionate about coaching, mentoring and training your growing Team;
- Consider food handling and sanitation practices a top priority (ServSafe certification is recommended);
- Value a strong partnership with the Chef Team;
- Take pride in crunching numbers and controlling costs associated with running a profitable restaurant;
- Appreciate being a company ambassador by promoting community involvement;
Our Commitment to You:
If you are dedicated to flawless execution daily and driving your Team towards excellence, you'll find that we can offer career paths that are among the best in our industry. Join the FoodFirst Global Restaurants Family today and become our next Key Ingredient!
"At FoodFirst Global Restaurants, our Mission is to provide Good Food for the Planet.
Food that is...
? Exceptionally GOOD tasting
? Remarkably GOOD for you
? You feel GOOD afterwards
? A GOOD everyday value
? GOOD for the environment
FoodFirst Global Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer