* We have several openings for* an on-call* *FOOD SVC WORKER *position.
* *Location*: Lakeland School District - 7748 West Main St, Rathdrum, ID 83858. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: On-call, Monday through Friday as needed.
* *Requirement*: Food service experience is preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That?s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells? promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it?s our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
* Summary:* Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
1. Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
2. Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards.
3. Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food safety and rotation procedures.
4. Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
5. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
6. Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
7. Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following outlined steps of service.
8. Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to supervisor.
9. Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
10. Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Req ID: 151704