You will be an integral member of a team of passionate, empowered associates that curates unique dining experiences for our guests . You will assist in leading the effort to deliver distinctively different guest experiences while helping to ensure profitability objectives are achieved.
* Ensures welcoming physical atmosphere and cleanliness of the department, including inspecting tabletops, countertops and side stations
* Communicate information to the service team giving them the knowledge to be individually empowered
* Utilize the Freedom To Go Beyond to resolves guest issues promptly and with great care
* Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
* Supervise the performance, attendance, attitude, appearance and conduct of service team
* Assist with the development, training and inspiration of outlet staff
Coastal Provisions, Charleston's Island Resort's signature restaurant and bar, is tucked inside the newly renovated Boardwalk Inn lobby. Overlooking the pool, the Isle of Palms restaurant design was inspired by Charleston's rich sailing history. Weathered driftwood floors, curated natural materials and a colorful coastal palette create a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
* Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it's also a lot of fun!
* Experience. Previous experience and enthusiasm for being part of a diverse team of passionate people, and providing authentic experiences and distinctively different service to others in a team oriented food and beverage environment.
* People Person. The best part of this job is creating and building lasting relationships with our guests and team members.
* Great communicator. The ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and through excellent written communication.
A qualified applicant is a "people person" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to lead and serve others, and thrives on the challenge of creating distinctively different dining experiences. SDL2017