Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals' full-time associates enjoy excellent health benefits as well as a generous 401k plan and a paid time-off program.
Conduct examination of property units in accordance with approved housekeeping check-lists to ensure the property units meet Wyndham Worldwide standards for cleanliness.
* Perform daily arrival inspections as assigned by Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor and inform designated personnel (front desk, supervisor, etc.) when units become available for arrivals. Informs Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor if unit does not meet cleanliness standard and if housekeeper or housekeeping vendor needs to return to complete the service.
* Perform daily departure inspections, inform the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor when departure units become available.
* Check unoccupied units for proper thermostat settings, lights turned off, unauthorized use of rooms, maintenance deficiencies, etc.
* Check carry-over units for thermostat settings, lights off, doors and windows locked. Strip unit for garbage and linens.
* Record and repair all maintenance deficiencies.
* Ensure that building entry doors are secure (closed/locked) and that laundry chutes are locked.
* Inspect condition of linens and verify linen count. Report dirty linen that need to be picked up to the Housekeeping Coordinator/Supervisor. Inspect linen rooms and carts for cleanliness.
* Perform Housekeeper duties as required during off-season and/or when business necessitates additional assistance in cleaning units.
* Perform other duties as assigned.