We're a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.
Administrative role that assists business development and client solutions with conference calls, collateral preparation, event coordination, travel, and work tickets. Purpose of role is to assist the client solutions and business development teams with the production of the event after the event has been booked.
* Assist with writing and distributing work tickets for sales team.
* Work with sales team on-site as required during production.
* Assist with Value Added and Sponsorship Sale programs.
* Coordinate the completion of production forms, Exhibitor Kit Requests, Graphics Order forms and Floorplan Requests.
* Arrange conference calls and travel.
* Track travel expenses and submits travel expense reports as required.
* Works closely with the team in the collateral preparation, event coordination, and correspondence.
* May also work with the customer or customer's agents.
* Perform other duties as may be assigned.
* Associate's Degree or related experience, with a High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum three + years of administrative support experience
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Software applications
* Proven customer service skills
* Demonstrated organizational skills
* Administrative sales experience or tradeshow work experience
* Knowledge of Total Show System (TSS), Salesforce.com (SFDC), and Event Process Solutions (EPS)
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status. Freeman will consider, for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English) * (Espa?ol) * Employee Polygraph Protection Act
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act * Pay Transparency Policy
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail . SDL2017