Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals' full-time associates enjoy excellent health benefits as well as a generous 401k plan and a paid time-off program.
Housekeepers must have their own vehicle and valid Drivers License (mileage will be reimbursed for all travel).
Produce the highest quality of cleanliness in guest rooms following established procedures. Treat fellow employees and guests with dignity and respect and uphold all company standards, policies, and procedures.
* Clean guest rooms, according to preset standards. Principal tasks include but would not be limited to: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning kitchens and making beds.
* Keep cart, linen room and equipment neat and orderly.
* Follow established chemical procedures.
* Provide information regarding the property and available services to guests promptly and courteously.
* Turn in immediately all articles found in the club house and handle according to Lost and Found procedures.
* Report maintenance problems immediacy.
* Follow established key control procedures.
* Follow all safely and energy conservation guidelines.
* Report any unusual situations or suspicious activities to supervisor.
* Perform other duties as assigned.