Executive Housekeeper/General Manager
To perform a combination of tasks to maintain guest rooms in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest environment.
Maintain strict guest relations standards and follow company policy on company standards and standards of appearance and dress. Adhere to the following minimum standards of guest contact when making face-to-face guest contact.
Make eye contact with the guest, no matter how busy. Smile in a genuine way to demonstrate a warm greeting. Speak first. Give a warm verbal welcome and make appropriate conversation that demonstrates willingness to accommodate
and care for the guest away from home, whether he or she is checking into the hotel or seeking information.
- Clean guest bathrooms, including toilets, bath tubs, showers, floors, walls, vanities, vents, mirrors, sinks, fixtures and trash receptacles and collect wet terry towels for laundering.
- Change sheets and make beds in both stay-over and checkout guest rooms.
- Vacuum entire guest room in both stay-over and checkout guest rooms, including moving and arranging furniture to facilitate the process.
- Dust entire guest room, including tables, nightstands, dressers, light fixtures, televisions, air conditioning units and window ledges in both stay-over and checkout guest rooms.
- Clean mirrors and windows in both stay-over and checkout guest rooms.
- Provide guest rooms with clean towels, glasses and all standard supplies and informational literature.
- Use of proper safety equipment to adjust and re-hang draperies.
- Check and report all damaged furniture, burned out light bulbs or other items to the maintenance department.
- Stock cart and keep clean and organized and keep storage closet clean and organized.
- Complete special projects and tasks as assigned.
Requires manual dexterity, grasping, lifting, bending
Company Description Wingate by Wyndham