We are looking for a highly organized HR Director to join our team at Chick-fil-A. Having high-quality management is an integral part to our restaurant success. Your support to team members will be essential to having a successful restaurant operation and maintaining a positive work culture.
- Overseeing and maintaining HR compliance for 60+ employees
- Responsible for overseeing all recruitment activities
- Interviewing & hiring a highly motivated team
- Responding quickly to HR-related issues
- Providing high-quality customer service and satisfaction
- Assisting in administrative duties, meeting coordination, and labor scheduling
- 1 Year of HR-related experience
- Experience with Talent Acquisition
- Chick-fil-A experience (preferred)
- PHR or SPHR Certification (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Passion for Chick-fil-A's Values
- Friendly and assertive personality
- Open Availability
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Meals every Shift
- Never work on Sundays
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities
- Overtime Available
Please Apply Now and you will be contacted ASAP.
Company Description Chick-fil-A is an equal opportunity employer that prides itself on excellent customer service and quality food.