We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented, dynamic individual to join a team of enthusiastic professionals in a fast-paced environment. The Catering Sales Manager's main responsibility will be to generate catering revenue through sales and marketing efforts. You will work closely with the Executive Chef, General Manager and Marketing team to accomplish this. This is a sales driven position. Salary and commission are negotiable. Duties include:
- Negotiate all aspects of the catering sales contract, to include food & beverage pricing and other specific services.
- Prospecting, cold calls/warm calls on a continuous basis, setting appointments with prospects, making sales presentations, following up, closing sales, and maintaining a good relationship with clients.
- Build in-house relations with various hospitality industry professionals, local businesses, hotels, and concierges.
- Research and follow up on new business development opportunities in a timely fashion.
- Attend industry events as they relate to potential business.
- Responsible for punctual and accurate sales reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Assists the management team in coordinating all front of house operations, including floor support as necessary
- Minimum 2 to 5 years sales management experience in hospitality, catering, restaurants or other food and beverage-oriented role.
- Ability to cultivate new business relationships as well as maintain our existing ones.
- Able to coordinate and execute marketing and networking initiatives.
- Familiarity with negotiating contracts for food and beverage, off-premise corporate catering and customizing menus.
- An understanding of catering operations, including staffing, rentals, logistics, and decor required.
- Must have existing relationships with industry and market contacts.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Dependable, reliable and motivated.
Report this job