MNTSTUDIO, recently named the Bay Area's Best Pilates Studio by San Francisco Magazine, is hiring a Studio Manager to run the daily operations of the business. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to oversee all people and operational functions of the studio and MNT brand. The ideal candidate will be able to create a positive experience for employees and clients, and use their skills to grow the community and business by integrating team management and facility operations for a seamless customer wellness experience. We're looking for someone who is interested in being part of a "startup" environment that offers ample opportunity for growth and leadership.
- Customer Service/Sales: Answer client questions, respond to feedback, educate customers on services and products, help clients schedule classes and private appointments, foster strong relationships with clients, sell memberships and class packages
- Personnel/HR: Hire, train, and oversee all front desk staff, handle instructor schedule changes and sub requests, process payroll
- Day-to-Day: Order and stock studio supplies, maintain and fix equipment or coordinate workers to do so, maintain cleanliness and organization of the studio, oversee delivery and pickups by vendors
- Retail: Order and stock supplies, take inventory, research brands
- Administrative: Pay bills, fill out paperwork and deal with government agencies when needed
- Strategic: Be a thought partner to the Founder, providing feedback and insight on ways to optimize the business
- Experience with managing teams
- Customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be firm and direct while still empathetic
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Comfortable under pressure
- Payroll experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized
- Early morning, evening, and some weekend availability
- Interest in health and wellness
Type of Employment: Full-time, salaried with benefits (health, dental, 401k). Perks include access to free Pilates and barre classes - the best in SF!
Please send cover letter and resume to apply.
MNT is more than just a place where you go to exercise. It's a community, a place where you can, through exercise and meaningful connections, improve your life and transform into a happier, healthier, more vibrant YOU.