Sodexo is seeking an experienced Food Service Manager 3 for Camp Lejune - a US Marine Base located in Camp Lejune, NC. This Dining program serves approx. 1500 meals a day to our U.S. Marines. The Food Service Manager 3 will support the GM in the day to day operations of Mess Hall HP411 with primary focus on both FOH and BOH Operations, and will have oversight of 20 Sodexo employees and sub-contract employees.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
The ideal candidate:
WHY Sodexo at Camp Lejuene:
Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune is a 246-square-mile United States military training facility in Jacksonville, North Carolina. The mission of Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune is to support the various Marine Corps commands, a major Navy command and a Coast Guard command as well as the Marine Corps Base itself. Camp Lejeune with its various satellite camps, housing, training areas and New River Air Station is the largest concentration of Marines and Sailors in the world.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Sound like the career you have been looking for? APPLY TODAY!
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.