Kneaders Bakery and Cafe is currently hiring an Assistant Baker.
The Kneaders brand is built on delighting our guests in a way that creates loyalty. We do this by offering fresh, high quality food, provide comfort to the guests and building meaningful relationships with our guests, community, employees, vendors and suppliers. We are looking for individuals who can help provide fresh food, promote a comfortable environment and enhance caring relationships to join our team.
Kneaders is looking for highly motivated team players with a desire to learn and grow who can help us build the brand, develop others, and deliver results. Kneaders is growing quickly providing many opportunities for growth for those who excel and develop into an outstanding performer.
What Would a Kneaders Assistant Baker's Main Responsibilities Be?
* Assist in the production and baking of all hearth breads, sweet loaves and sandwich breads.
* Must be able to follow instructions and recipes to meet exact standards in an effort to maintain the highest quality.
* Must be able to perform day to day baker duties and operations.
* Must be able to perform physical tasks (able to lift 50 lbs. above waist).
* This is a high volume production environment and you must have a high sense of urgency.
* Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a stressful environment.
What Would Make you a Great Kneaders Assistant Baker:
* Must know their way around a kitchen, including the use ovens and mixers.
* Must be able and willing to maintain a clean and efficient working environment.
* Culinary school is not a must but is preferred.
* Bakers must be quick with hands, pay attention to detail and follow corporate recipes and guidelines.
* Must be able to give a 6 months - 1 year commitment
* Must be available weekends and Holidays. Holidays are peak times and no time off will be given.
* Bakers must be available from 12pm - 9pm, 5-6 days per week.
* Starting Wage is $10-12 depending on experience.
Come and join a great team in an exciting environment!
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Kneaders Bakery & Cafe policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran's status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen.