Under the direction of the General Manager and Assistant Manager responsible for coordinating individual station and communicating with front and back of house personnel to provide a quick service experience that exceeds guest expectations.
Position Functions/Areas of Responsibility
* Reports to work on time in the proper uniform.
* Obeys all company rules and regulations
* Prepares for assigned bus station and is ready to assist others if needed, completes daily duties.
* Meets all guest needs during the course of the transaction in order to achieve a positive dining experience for the guest.
* Ensures standards of appearance and sanitation are maintained on a daily basis.
* Maintains good safety practices of employees and guests throughout the property.
* Follows state policies and regulations for serving alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
* Takes fast and appropriate action to solve problems.
* Handles guest concerns in a professional manner in order to provide quality guest services.
* Maintains line of communication between restaurant Front of the house management and Kitchen.
* Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
* 6+ months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Food Handler Permit and Alcohol Certification.
Skills & Knowledge
* Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills, including excellent customer service, listening and oral communication skills. Additionally, must demonstrate ability to multi-task i.e., clear several tables at once while interacting with servers and the on table readiness and guest needs.
* Requires some exercise of judgment within policy guidelines and without supervisory approval. Additionally requires problem solving and initiation of activities within job description and have a strong understanding of other Snowbird operations.
* Rotating schedule based on business levels, including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
* May experience unusual stress from continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.
All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. SDL2017