Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for beverage service to guests in a timely manner to ensure a quality gaming experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible to take beverage orders from guests, communicate orders accurately and deliver orders in a timely manner.
* Responsible for preparing drink orders when Bartender is not available.
* Responsible for actively observing guest alcohol consumption, signs of possible intoxication and enforcing company policy and procedure regarding limitations.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining positive guest relations through helpful and interactive guest transactions.
* Responsible for, but not limited to, the following: stocking bar items, filling ice bins, emptying garbage, mopping floors, cleaning bar mats and coolers to keep them clean and orderly.
* Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Prior Beverage/Food Serving experience preferred.
* Ability to maintain a calm and pleasant attitude in high stress situations.
* Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, hand-held radios/headsets, bar equipment, Micros, cash register.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time with intermittent breaks.
* Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
* Ability to stand, lift, bend, push and twist intermittently.
* Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-eight properties in thirteen states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado's properties feature approximately 27,500 slot machines and VLTs and 800 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 20,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit .