Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for safely preparing food and attractively presenting food items using menu standards for service to guests in outlet assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepares food items according to the standards of the outlet.
* Prepares food items in according with business levels while maintaining consistency and quality of product.
* Assists management with implementation and execution of sanitation, health and OSHA regulations.
* Verifies all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures are maintained.
* Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Sound technical understanding of manuals, policies and procedures.
* Experience in the culinary field as well as cash register use is not required, but preferred.
* Must be able to receive and maintain all required certifications.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain Valid Gaming license.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Able to stand for long periods of time.
* Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-eight properties in thirteen states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado's properties feature approximately 27,500 slot machines and VLTs and 800 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 20,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit .